If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 5, 2011

some things..

you all should know about today.



1. wraps in the cafeteria are delicious
[veggies+provolone+toasted+ceasar dressing=mary smiling in the cafeteria]
and I ate one today.
I had just finished my wrap when the fire alarm sounded and we had to evacuate the caf. 
Basically, God's lookin out for me.
[because I got to finish my wrap, obviously.]


2. there are four braids in my hair
[easy and makes me feel like a gypsy/hippie/Heidi]
anyone else love the Shirley Temple version of that movie?
anyone else love shirley temples?


3. formal is tomorrow, and that is very exciting
[Greg's coming.]



4. new colors on my nails and toes
[I had been looking for the color on my toes for forever. Happy.]



5. Finished Portrait of a Lady. 
[my roommates had to deal with me squealing for the dramatic last few chapters.]
and now I'm looking for my next read.

I want to add to my summer reading list...
so what's your fave?


6. This is what I needed today:

I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord 
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong, take heart,
and wait for the Lord. 
Psalm 27:13,14




Waiting, praying, writing [always and forever] papers, loving the sunshine today!

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Love your braids. I am actually doing a braid tutorial today! Haha. great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog! i definitely agree with you!

    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    p.s. i am loving your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nails & hair & toenails, oh my!
    So STINKING PRETTY.
    I'm writing you back ASAP. I pinky promise. Things have been crazy this week.
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. lllllllllllllove your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Braids + Nails + Toesnails = Lovely!
    xoxo
    Have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I super love your hair! And that toenail polish looks like the Revlon color I have been eying...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that Psalm is refreshing.

    Pretty nails,good books, and braids. Can this post get any better? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!