If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, May 2, 2011

on my brain...


1.  the chocolate milk + cafeteria coffee mixture that kept me awake today

2. presenting a project on how to counsel those dealing with infertility in night class tonight. 
[nervous/ i still feel like i'm not sure I really know anything]

3. I'm chipping away at these papers, but I still have upwards of 50 pages to write
[not to mention all the reading and research]

4. if/when I make it through all this school....
MY SISTER COMES TO VISIT!


Today:

I'm finishing up editing the pictures from PIFA so I can show ya'll,
writing up a paper on 20th century literature
[most definitely my favorite era thus far],
watching my team play in the volleyball intermural championship,
and seeing some of my favorite girls at Bible study.


If your everyday life seems poor,
don't blame it;
blame yourself;
admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet
to call forth its riches;
because for the creator there is no poverty 
and no poor, indifferent place.

Rilke: Letters to a Young Poet



There are riches in today-
humor, poetry, love.


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. oi - best wishes on the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures :) good luck with the writing! ...summer is almost here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i hate this feeling when u r not really sure if you know something or not( good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey M- if you pay for postage (only like $5?) I will send you one of the crowns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just go to Paypal & send $5 to finderskeepersblog@yahoo.com! I have a very busy weekend ahead but will send it out by Tuesday! I LOVE making them & would love to share with blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!