If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, May 6, 2011

my lovely

roommate Alyssa took some beautiful
[she is so talented]
pictures this last weekend at PIFA,
and I wanted to share them!




clever... because we're all ladies.
[or we try to be] 





i love this one
[I think it's the suede moving in the wind that does it for me]



remember the sparkling wall?


just roaming about the city



Today I'm grateful for:

papers I'm proud of when I'm done 
pretzels with peanut butter
the mug Greg made me at color me mine
[it's so indian princess, i love it]
doing one of my best friend's make up for formal
jewelry to lend to people
gold sparkle heels
seeing my boyfriend
[and in a suit no less! so excited!]
the time to watch an episode of modern family

and having my sister to talk to about my mom. 



happy friday!

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. love your outfit. looks great on you. you are such a cutie.

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you have such great boho style. I'v heard modern family is funny...I think i'll look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pics - you look very lovely!
    xoxo
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and your happy words. :)
    You're so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are beautiful + creative ! :] what a splendid combination .

    ReplyDelete
  6. modern fam is the highlight of my wednesdays. love your bloggy blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. in LOVE with your fringed vest!! been looking for a leather jacket just like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such lovely photos! I love how they are edited. Thanks for stopping by my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. and...i'm pretty much dying over that turquoise ring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are awesome! You are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stumbled upon your blog and love it! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hat, it looks so cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!