If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, May 20, 2011

I have learned


i like skylines.
[as you will see if you make it through this whole post]


the institute of contemporary art is always free
[!!!!!!!!!]



sometimes you just need to slip into cosi for a hummus sandwich
[to get out of torrential downpour]



magic gardens is on south street!







this place sells my dream crayons.




Anna's a cutie pie. 
[and has an extreme aversion to parking structures]







we like blue nail polish. 
[and each other]









I can't resist a two finger ring.



spin art!?!?!?



Yesterday:

institute of contemporary art
[with an fiber sculpture installation exhibit that blew my mind]
some new dresses, jewelry, big floppy hat
[yes]
south street 
Johnny Rocket's milk shake
some solid city driving
with the ex-roommate/best friend.

Today:

my last final
[finished! yes!]
breakfast with a lovely friend
[so glad we got to catch up]
rain, rain, rain
and packing. 


Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself,
"The Lord is my portion, therefore I will wait for him."

Lamentations 3:22-24


new every morning!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. hummus is an ALWAYS thing.
    not sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyo, this looks fun and those crayons are the best. I remember in kindergarten making candles out of old crayons :) we used those little milk cartons from lunch and cut the top off...I clearly remember my purple milk carton candle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That garden and those crayons look so fun!
    Looks like a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I also am in love with two-finger rings... so cute and surprisingly easy to wear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always walk by cosi, but have never eaten there. maybe i should try new things? haha.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!