If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am so




happy it's spring/summer time
sad I'm in a library cubicle during chapel/for the rest of my life
excited to see my sistah
happy with this collage I made a few weeks ago
looking forward to today
[barbeque with all my Resident Life staff friends]
hoping in this:

 And I am certain of this,
that he who began a good work in you
will be faithful to bring it to completion
at the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6



I would write a longer post...
but I am actually in a library cubicle, and I guess
I should probably do some work.







xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I am so happy for spring/summer too. Isn't it great? :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely verse... and collage too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you an RA? My husband is an RD at a college, so we spend all kinds of time with residence life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh library cubicles, we became BFFs last semester too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also happy that it is Springtime (almost summer) but sad that I must stay inside and finish school things. Just turned in my thesis today though so hopefully that will change. I really like your collage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh i am so jelous you are going into spring/summer over there! beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super happy for nice weather and vacation time. And no more library. I was getting super tired of that booger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like an awesome summer! I am sooo excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i haven't made a collage in so long! i need to do that, don't i. hope sister time is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. philippians 1:6 is one of my favourite verses too :) and those are lovely flowers :D i love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!