If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

feeling....


tired. 
[I think the rain adds to that for sure.]

Happy things:

my gypsy headband,
getting nails done with a friend,
getting a yearbook today,
pictures of my mom,
random awesome food in the cafeteria today
[I have a newfound love for buffalo chicken meatballs],
text conversations with my sister,
soccer sweatshirt
[brand new sweatshirts in general- can't beat the fuzz inside],
and the fact that Greg has decided my new nickname is...

Burrito. 


My mom underlined this in her Bible:

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while if necessary you have been distressed by various trials. 
1 Peter 1: 3-6


have a lovely day.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. love brand new sweatshirts...don't wash it! Also love your cute headband...always lookin gorgeous! buritto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gypsy headband! And I am totally laughing at your new nicname. I think i speak for everyone when i say that we want to know the story behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. raining here too, which makes for a grumpy version of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your tiara :)
    thanks for your comment!
    take care,

    Ber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to stop by and thank you for your lovely comment! Your blog is gorgeous, as are you :) Your photography is stunning as well. You've got a real talent.

    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you and i are hair twins... you seem to have the exact same wavy-curly thing going on that i do :) your blog is really cute! xo

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!