If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, April 4, 2011

you should


pretty awesome, right?
Thanks, Jamie.


also,
this girl is

Let's talk about how she's 11. Ridiculous. 
So gorgeous and talented. 


Also,
 I was mega awkward at 11. 
I really feel like parents/clothing companies are getting rid of the awkward stage.
Good for them. I mean I wish they maybe could have gotten there like ten years ago, but that's fine. 

To share:
More pictures from Spring Break arboretum trip with Monkey man. 

so many gigglez! gigglefest! gigglerama! 
ok, sorry. 


...and you can tell I was a gymnast. Arm placement. 

These Beauties:

Lanvin beauty via Anna Likes

Drawings by Kohei Nawa


Elizabeth Taylor via Mama Mia

I felt like this picture today!
It is gorgeous out, and so Alyssa and I grabbed some ice tea and snacks
[digestives (aka Irish cookies) for her and clementines for me]
and did our reading in the back yard of our apartment buildings. 
[group dynamics for her and John Donne for me]
My stomach may have seen the sun.
[shhhhh.]
Sometimes I think I should have been born a lizard- that is how much I love to bask.


Oh and one last thing- 


Donate Here.


Off to read more poetry.
Nice life, huh?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. yeah definitely. i love poetry. and you look great in thos pictures. i really like your curls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that girl is 11?! crazy...shes so good! :)

    hope you're having a blessed monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I like your skirt. And your curls are awesome as well! Such an image of being carefree. :-)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!