If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 22, 2011

yes.

Greg and I went to Chic-fil-A yesterday. 
[I think I might have an unhealthy love for that place.]
Grace and I watched my little brother play lacrosse.
[He's like... a man. So weird.]
And there were bagels and freshly made coffee this morning when I woke up. 
[Heaven? Is that you?]

But more importantly...


I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David,
and he will tend them;
He will tend them and be their shepherd. 
I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them.
I the Lord have spoken.

Ezekiel 34:23-24





Since the children (us!) have flesh and blood,
he too shared in their humanity, 
so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death-
that is, the devil-
and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

Hebrews 2:14-15


So... yeah... that's the best. 



Added awesomeness- 
Getting to hang out with my brother and sister again,
[last night James wanted to watch Say Yes to the Dress-
 who knows what will happen today?!]
Being on track with finishing schoolwork on time,
Bananas that look like they grew to a normal size before being plucked of the trees,
[PBU cafeteria- take note]
and laundry machines that work
[personal favorite- because I was running out of underwear].




It's a very good Friday.


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your blog...aka your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo, and I too have an unhealthy love for chick-fil-a. they are just too polite in there, always saying "its my pleasure" and the food is delicious. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Chick-Fil-A. How I miss your sweet, sweet waffle fries. Always yours, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Such lovely photo...
    Hope you have a great Easter! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!