If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, April 25, 2011

what a shame!

I took so many fun pictures this weekend...

and left my cord at Gregory's house. 

Oh no. 



 So here are some older pictures that I love.



Greg, 
You are handsome, considerate, loving,
you let me dress you
[that's nice],
affectionate, unbelievably smart,
committed to Jesus and his church,
and willing to answer approximately a million questions from me 
every. single. time 
we're together. 
Also- you take good pictures.
[patiently]

Thank you.



Summer-time & Sand,
I miss you.
I wore a bathing suit in my back yard yesterday,
and that was nice,
but I'd love it if you could convince the weather to be more consistent. 
I wanna be slathering on the SPF daily.




So grateful for:

Jesus' victory,

time with my sister,

nails that make me smile,


verses that remind me who I am

for we know that since Christ was raised from the dead,
he cannot die again,
death no longer has mastery over him.
The death he died, he died to sin once and for all;
but the life he lives, he lives to God.
In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God
in Jesus Christ.
Romans 6:8-11



leftovers,
[a wrap from salad works...yes]

getting papers finished,


and hearing about my blog friends' Easters.
[This whole following blog business is feeling more and more like keeping up with friends.]

I love it.



And he who sits on the throne said,
"Behold, I am making all things new."
Revelation 2:15


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mary..I am testing this out...yay it works. So nice to see you this weekend. I will be praying for you as you have so much school work to finish. Sorry you can't post your weekend pics. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely. you write beautifully and the photos are awesome. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures, looks great! :)


    http://fashionbymara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!