If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimately

it all comes down to one thing.

God is good to me.
I know he is good in general. 
But sometimes I just want to explode thinking about ways he's good to me personally. 
God is good to Mary. 

He provides friendships.



Provides for our physical needs. 



 Instills in us passions and allows us opportunities to follow them



 Allows us to enjoy beauty. 
I mean... some things are just pretty and fun. 


source: unknown


and Greg and I are going to run errands together tomorrow. 

The first picture we ever took together. 
Before we were even dating. 


Also-

I'm raising money for the Invisible Children.
Click the link to see what they're about.
And click my profile-
My goal is manageable, a tiny $25. 
The Donate button is at the top right. 

We heard from one of the [formerly] invisible children today in chapel.
She was so beautiful. 
She told us about how she watched her friends and family members were killed and hurt.
How she slept on the side of the road.
And how Invisible Children helped. 

Praise God. 

And guys, they're seriously organized- 
it's, as we youngins say, legit. 


I'm off to a photoshoot for school. Strange but true. 

Have a good day!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Praise God from whom all blessings flow :)

    We have such an awesome, powerful, rich, strong, loving, caring, eternal, majestic, Holy, righteous God. It is so unbelievable to even think about the ways that He blesses us every day. He sees past our sinfulness. We are seen righteous in the eyes of our Heavenly Father. Does that give you goose bumps? Because it sure gives me a ton of them! Have a blessed weekend, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post! Invisible Children came and spoke at our college as well and it was so powerful, one of the guys spoke about his experience. We ended up sponsoring an individual to go to school for a while. It is a great organization and I would recommend everyone check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. Our God is soo good. And i often think of how undeserving I am at times and yet, He is always good. It draws me closer to him. He is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bе businesѕ surе to ѕend the аccounting and finanсial documents to bе ѕomеwhat convoluted.


    my website: denver internet marketing

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!