If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

uh oh....


...if that heel doesn't look attached at all,
that's because it's not.

In the middle of class, I crossed my legs, only to find the heel of my shoe dangling. 
Sad. 
Although, I did get to go barefoot for a while. 
Anyone wanna let me borrow your superglue? For the love of awesome shoes?


Anyways...
I painted Greg and I's masks for formal
[it's a masquerade this year]
last night, and I love how they turned out. 
I had big [read:complicated] plans for mine, but then the glitter went on and...
I couldn't stop. 
I wanted to run around the room throwing that stuff everywhere.
I'm seriously considering quitting school,
buying glitter,
and running around all day just throwing it places. 

Bad idea? 
[or awesome?]




 Pictures I like: 


My roommate's notebook. 

Fruit stickers galore. 



Our ghetto sink. 



Favorite bag. 


Nightgown. 
[love this thing]




The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  
And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Colossians 1: 15-20


In him all things hold together, thank goodness.
It's like... a really good thing that I'm not the one holding my life together. 
Because it would be a ridiculous mess. 
[a bigger mess than breaking your shoes,
falling down the stairs in an unrelated incident this morning,
drinking milk thinking it was juice and almost choking,
forgetting people's names daily,
and falling asleep on the couches in the library] 
Can I get an amen to me not being left to my own devices?

Amen. 




xoxo

10 comments:

  1. eeek, sorry to see your heel go. Hate when that happens and oh my goodness how fabulous is that bag. I'm loving all of the studded detail on it. SO gorgeous!! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. anybody who is inspired by the word of God inspires me

    great post.. i like the pictures..
    doasbg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! It's awful when that happens with the heels. It has happened to me too. Hope you fix it soon. Nice photos!
    Thanks for your visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a legit devotion to Gala apples! so sorry for your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glitter. I would throw it everywhere. Make it rain sparkles, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drat! I would not even know what to do if that happened to me. Could you see me trying to walk without the heel? Because I probably would.
    Embarrassing.
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. too bad you are not in my town. a great friend of mine fixes my shoes whenever this stuff happens...

    btw, i passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award to your cute blog... you can read more about it on my blog.

    hope you can get your shoes fixed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness
    my fear is that my heel will fall off!
    so scary, sorry that happened to you!
    love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!