If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today

this is how I feel:



grateful, but weak. 
provided for, but still so crazed. 

This part of the semester is always strange- 
you've only just gotten into a routine, and you need to plan your schedule for next semester.
you've finally paid for this year, and you need to sign up to pay for the next.
[so joyful]
you've got all of your regular semester projects, but you need to start thinking about final papers,etc. 
[also delightful]

I'm grateful though:



for color on a gray day. 




for the beauty of creation. 



for health, and all my limbs. 



For promises:


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me. 
2 Corinthians 12:9


I'm off to sip a chai latte 
[counting on it to keep me awake]
write about Gulliver's Travels and Candide
[counting on them to give me a headache]
clean my room
[counting on Spice Girls to make it a dance party]
and go out for dinner with the ex.
[ex-roommate...gotcha!]


xoxo!

5 comments:

  1. M:

    I just found your blog today. You really have a great eye. I love scrolling through each post to look at the photos. It's all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel!
    I'm glad you can still the the blessings in the midst of all the stress : )
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee. I love chai. I LOVE that verse -- it's written on our chalkboard right now &&&& I'm loving that bottom right silly mouth picture. Sometime I make a very similar face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really beautiful images!! makes me happy xx

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!