If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 29, 2011

Today, I am

 grateful for my boyfriend, 


[even when he looks like a deer in the headlights]


enjoying the sky,



and loving this picture.
[we took it to show our personalities- greg =stoic and mary = emotional]
mostly though, I'm just wondering how my mouth can even get like that...

Funny though. 


Today:

Discerning Triune relations from the book of John,
reading Kafka's Metamorphosis
[love],
baking brownies for my girls,
writing on Pyromania,
and reflecting on this verse:

All my longings lie open to you Lord,
my sighing is not hidden from you...
Come quickly to help me, Oh Lord my Savior.

Psalm 38: 9, 22


Happy Friday!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment.
    Lovely blog and lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... you two look super sweet together!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Albairate, Italia.My name's Brain and I want to ask: do you have a spam issue on this blog? I also am a blogger, and I was wondering about your situation. A group of us has taken the occasion to formulate some techniques and we want to share ideas with fellow bloggers. Why not shoot me an e-mail if interested?

    My weblog; libery mutual insurance

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!