If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, April 28, 2011

this is what my face looks like


1. because I have 2 weeks to write 80 pages, give or take.
[and i don't see Greg for two weeks]
2. because the cafeteria stresses me out and I mostly eat dried fruit all day.
3. because I felt like a hippie yesterday, and loved it.
4. because Greg sent me a picture of the little Chinese boy he's sponsoring.
[legit the cutest thing I've ever seen.]



I like:



that my hair is getting long.



my bracelets.


our post-easter sugar filled centerpiece.


my dried fruit [told ya'll]. 


I wasn't kidding when I said 80 pages,
so I'm gonna try and get started on that craziness. 



school is good, school is good, school is good, school is good.

[just trying to remember]


xoxo

10 comments:

  1. you'll do fabulously. something i always do when i've got lots to write is write it all single space, then when you convert to double-space, you're all done. 40 pages will feel like less of a stress than 80! have a beautiful week, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!

    xo
    Janelle

    www.janellehaskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love feeling like a hippie these days too. ;) Good luck with your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah 80 pages. that sounds intense! but definitely keep up the positive attitude :) loving all the photos and your different faces. dried fruit is awesome haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I loved dried food. I will eat it until I make myself kind of sick. Oops, no self-control.
    What are you going to school for?
    I love when you do the simple little thought blogs, they're PERFECT.
    Also, LET'S get emailing about the house situation. Stat!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. 80 pages? I'm stressed just thinking about it. Noooo thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! 80 pages...just chain yourself to the chair and pound it out (makes it sound easier than it is, for sure)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely headband lady! and yes indeed school is good. you'll do great. dry fruit will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hate to sound repetitive....but 80 pages?? something is just not right about that!! xo

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!