If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

scheduling...

is getting harder and harder. 
I mean, really, teachers??? This is getting ridiculous.

Sometimes you just have to blow of some steam...



can't you just see the real fury in my eyes?
[also- this picture is us in a nutshell. it's ok to be scared.]

Some happy pictures from the weekend...







My butt got wet for this one, but it was worth it.
Only Greg saw me walking around like I had just wet my pants, 
so that's good.




Light!


[what a novel idea!]




Love, love, love spending time with Grace. 
[this picture has been cropped due to our paleness]

also- I love spending time with my little brother as well,
but the odds that he would take a bikini picture with me were slim. 



Barbie nails. 

[mmmmm. glitter.]


so much writing, so much planning, so much work to do today.

To remember in all the craziness:

We adore the Father, as also his Son, and the Holy Spirit, 
the Holy Trinity in one Essence,
crying with the Seraphim:
Holy, holy, holy art thou , O Lord.
Now, and ever, and unto ages of ages. 
Amen.

Gregory Nazianzen
[329-390 AD]


My life is a part of that.
So awesome.


xoxo

9 comments:

  1. great photos!! love it. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those Bean boots I spy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at the wet bum pic!
    And that quote at the end :: divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures. especially the one of you two sitting on the road. it was definitely worth getting your pants wet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some adorable photos in here, miss. The wet bum was totally worth it for the shot.

    Also, I am convinced that part of being a teacher is committing to overloading your students with crazy amounts of work. Absolutely convinced.

    Find me at Just Take a Bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the nail polish and these are lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that ring!! and I love the light pictures...you and your man are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i know how you feel - finals are coming up and theyre killing me - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all these photos. what a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!