If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, April 11, 2011

Occasionally I need


flowers+lanterns


a night out. 



 to ride a golden Lion. 


 to react with joy to passing tugboats.


texture.


um.... HELLO?! Ridiculous. 
to see a sunrise the color of every Lisa Frank stationary set I ever had in the 90's.


to spend time with beautiful girls.
[and hear free music via friends]


more texture.


lights to automatically make alleys less shady.


spring flowers. 


It's warm, so I'm not much in the mood for inside computer time. 
Hope your afternoon is glorious!


xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! Seriously! The flowers blooming just look amazing! :D
    I hope that you have some seriously lovely outdoor time!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures! sometimes i need a night out too :P

    blessin's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the ones of you rocking that headband. So boho. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, I too feel the need to ride a gold lion. This is a seriously fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! I love your headband. and YES..if I am ever in philly we will make pizza together! How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these pics! happy monday!
    xoxo em

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am OBSESSED with those spring flowers. And with your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Golden Lion shot is hilarious...frame it now, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos! :)
    xx

    http://charlesbgoode.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the photos!! And you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw this is such a happy post! Mde me smile :) x

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!