If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, April 23, 2011

love.


adventurous hair, buying flowers for easter service tomorrow with the boy,
feathers in your hair,
and anything that glitters. 



other happy things:
pineapple this morning,
rainboots that keep my feet SO warm and dry,
a surprise manicure!
And this-
[been on my mind lately]



If we are faithless, 
he will remain faithful,
for He cannot disown himself.

2 Timothy 2:13



[oh and my nails look like Barbie, in a good way]


xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. love that verse in 2 timothy!
    hope you had a blessed weekend & Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! love that verse. and love that the bottom right pic looks like a sparkly forest. i would love. to go. to a sparkly forest. hope you had a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink hair...although I would never be brave enough to do it myself! I also love that verse, so simple, yet so much truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post!
    Love that verse and love the pics too xx

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!