If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, April 30, 2011

lately,

The weather has been like this...


[insert Mary weeping here]


but today, the sky looks like this


[screen shot... trippy]


which is a good thing,
because I plan on spending a lot of time outside.

[more on that later]




This morning I am:

wearing a suede fringe vest
[it's ok to be jealous, you can borrow it]

wondering why I didn't make my bed before taking these pictures
[I hope you forgive me, this is my natural habitat]

and reading this:

If anyone would come after me, 
he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me...
what good is it for a man to gain the whole world, 
yet forfeit his soul?
Or what can a man exchange for his soul?
Mark 8: 34, 36-37

and eating buttery grits with a fried egg.
[fried in the microwave, but I guess you guys didn't need to know that.]


Enjoy your Saturday!
xoxo


5 comments:

  1. I love the screen shots! Yay for beautiful weather : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing is caring right? Hehe :)
    That vest is super cute!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and that scripture. It has been on my heart lately. xx
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you, it's always feels so great when the weather gets warmer and you can spend you day how you want to, not hiding at your house from pouring rain haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute! New love = your blog! And that verse up there? I love it too. In fact, God gave me a word to preach with that specific word! He's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!