If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 8, 2011

i wish

today was this bright and sunshine filled. 

It's looking pretty bleak here, but yesterday...



My friend Sarah and I went on a long walk. 
And it was so flower filled!


and...if you can imagine it..she's as sweet as she is beautiful.

We talked about her post-graduation plans.
Boys.
Friends. 
Prayer. 

squint much, mary?



I even took my sweater off for a portion of our walk. 
Unheard of. 


In other news, I really want to do this:


Can anyone teach me? It's so pretty. 
[I feel like this would be an arm cramping/hands going numb situation.]

Lots to do today, but then site night!

Looking forward to spending time with these people:


um... we're more lively and exciting when we're not pretending to be emo kids.

I promise.


xoxo!

9 comments:

  1. Great photos, and I love that hairstyle too! I've been dying to try it!

    http://www.hsquaredfasihon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the braided hair! and the photos from yesterday are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that French braid!

    xoxo
    Harley&Jane
    harleyandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you figure out how to do hair like that, let us know! Looks so gorgeous. I would Love to rock something like that in these summer months.

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know how to do that braid too! If you figure it out, share it!

    peacelove-melody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. o.O the hair!!!
    xx

    http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh... I LOVE the hair style! How have I not seen this before?! I will so teach you as soon as I figure out how to do it :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!