If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 15, 2011

I am...


still missing her. 
still hoping I look like her.
[Especially in the sunshine.]


so happy I know about this place. 
[site of future homework/basking in the sun dates for sure.]


so glad I know/am living with this girl next year. 



loving iced coconut coffee. for real. 





not as happy with Wordsworth as I thought I might be. 
Not my fave.


totally inundated with homework.
[at least doing it outside is now a possibility sometimes.]


liking my new nail experiment. 

loving this:

When the heart is full you should not grudgingly and loftily, 
short-changing the other, injure him by pressing your lips together in silence; 
you should let the mouth speak out of the abundance of the heart; 
you should not be ashamed of your feelings
 and still less of honestly giving to each one his due.  

Soren Kierkegaard 


Happy weekend!
xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful girl...i love these. iced coffee is the best thing known to man...ok maybe not the BEST thing...but pretty darn close! :) i hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm i love everything about this post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you nails! you are a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your nails, you should do a DIY on them! :)
    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so cute :) I love.

    Dunkin' Donuts coffee is my absolute FAVE iced coffee. That's my life staple in the summer .. it's still a little chilly for iced coffee in MI. Boo!

    xx, Brittni With Love From Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygoodness. If it wasn't midnight, I would hop in the car to buy some of that coconut coffee goodness. That looks SO stinking good.
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!