If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello, Sunshine!


This day is awesome.
Park with a future roommate 
[could not be more excited for next year!]
reading outside in the sunshine
[why yes, I do have rosy cheeks/shoulders]
and going to see Little Women tonight
[can't wait to hear my awesome friends sing their hearts out!]
So good. 

In the meantime,
look at this...

adorable child. She's cooler than me. 
Found here.


awesome hair. Makes me proud to have my unruly mess. 
Found here.


are you kidding me? I think I'm in love. He's like a baby dino. 
Found here.


my next hair assignment. I will find wildflowers and frolic around. 
Found here.


funny print. I lol'd. 
Found here.


the dream shoe. 
Found here.


so legit. I want to be friends/break into her house in the night and take her jewelry. 
Found here.


who wants to teach me?
Found here.


hope ya'll are out in the sunshine. 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Such great inspiration! I love the picture of the turtle!

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. clicked on the link you put for the decked-out-jewelry girl and found the most beauutiful skirt on that blog
    http://img858.imageshack.us/i/cfd57de8de59.jpg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are great! haha...that one of the turtle is too funny.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!