If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, April 3, 2011

As I write this, my window is open.
That never gets old. 


Weekend Update-
Just for the record...Not as funny as SNL's version. 

Greg came and, lucky him, I had tons of checks to deposit,
[No joke, one was for 70 cents...Yep, I deposited that.]
and I had to go grocery shopping. 
[It's such an exciting life, please try to restrain your jealousy.]
Also- we got him a wallet.
[I know, I know...just reading this you need to sit down. We're crazy.]

It was so good to see him though. We sat on a bench by the pond for a while and just talked.
Best use of a Saturday afternoon in recent history. 

These ducks heard the crinkling of Greg's chips and came over. 
Then they brought their friends.
Very scary. 







Happy. 







Fave. 

We ate dinner and then ran around Loewe's like a bunch of crazy people. 
Greg explained to me how no one makes attractive faucets anymore. He's very distressed by it. 
We tried out some of the bathroom set ups. 
[Faux toothbrushing, face washing, etc.]

The employees weren't as excited as we were. 


I hope your Saturday was as fabulous as mine was!

xoxo. 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day. It looks like such a sweet time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful people! Looks like you two had a great time together! :) Love the pictures, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you had your own goose encounter. also: i think loews and home depot are my personal torture chambers. i need to adopt your positive attitude and just play with everything there. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey my dear! you're my reader spotlight today :) thought i would share! go check it out :)

    www.workyourcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!