If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 13, 2011




1.Wish I could get my feet into these for summer. Found here.
2. these nails fascinate me. I think I'll try them today. From here.
3. I miss writing music, singing. But I'm not sure I ever looked this cool. 
4. Feathers! Anyone know anything about getting them in your hair? I think these are amazing. 


I'm in for an indian-princess/gypsy/hippie summer. 
And I love it. 

In other news...





I think I got the braid right! Finally!


Just thought I'd give ya'll a glimpse into my life. 
Awkward/constantly falling/can't help laughing at myself/my room is a hot mess. 
mmmm. 
yes, I am a champion of the awkward picture. 


Another crazy day today.
But- today I have leftovers for lunch. 
Bacon burger with blue cheese and onions.
Sweet potato fries. 
And sweet tea. 
I feel like throwing a party celebrating the burger eating situation. 
The party will have to fit somewhere in between studying for exams,
writing papers, going to meetings,
and doing my 19th century [finally] reading. 
I'll find a way. 


xoxo!

10 comments:

  1. wow your hair is beautiful! i envy you! :p

    viktoriasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. referring to the song writing picture.... you would never wear jean on jean because remember when you wouldn't let me wear a jean jacket with jeans????? you were doing me a favor... Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh grace, you're so right.
    haha it was my sisterly responsibility to step in.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are great, such lovely colours in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this girl! I'm in for an indian/hippie summer too! I love that braid!!! I'm going to have to try it...although I know it won't look as good because my hair is hopelessly straight as a board! Ah. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! I love the braid!! :)
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. MARY! Your hair has gotten so long... I LOVE IT! so pretty :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT THOSE SHOES!

    too bad they're $300!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!