If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

weird.


Really? Realllyyyy?


Well, in other news, Greg and I went to the arboretum for the first time of the spring!
There are more exciting pictures than these, but they're not ready yet. 




I like wood grain. 

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, 
yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory 
that far outweighs them all. 
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen."
1 Corinthians 4:16-18

My theme verse for the foreseeable future. 
Preparing for an art gallery on Thursday with meetings all this week. 
Catching up on reading [oh no, the Renaissance is coming!] for school.
Making decisions about Graduate School next year.
Scheduling classes for next year.
Figuring out roommate situations for next semester.
Scheduling CLEP tests for the summer. (????)
Finding a summer job that [hopefully] has something to do with counseling. 
Remembering to do my homework, eat, sleep. 

Yet, inwardly I am being renewed day by day.  

xoxo!

11 comments:

  1. hahaha i love the first caption. "weird"

    I want a shoe car NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. WEIRD. I wish he drove down my street sometime...
    2. I love that verse. It really puts life into perspective!
    3. Thanks for the great book recommendations, I'll have to check out those authors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love how my first thought for that silly picture was "Wow, that is a gorgeous shoe!" I'd drive that. Lovely capture of the wood grain. Good luck with all of that craziness coming your way
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so weird! Those pics from your trip are pretty neat too :)

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah i saw that shoe picture the other day...so silly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog today, I love it!

    come and visit me at thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First photo? Weird.
    The wood grain? AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sky in that photo.
    Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!