If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

this is a nice day...

because:
it's sunny, and not terribly cold. 
[walk weather, if I've ever seen it]
I'm on a roll with some papers that are due this week.

when I look down to type, my nails look like this:



 sometimes cool pictures come out of nowhere.


 I really love my room. 


my boyfriend is awesome. 
[he took this at the arboretum at the end of spring break.]



 I have a half Wawa peach iced tea half water with ice!
and my window's open!



I want this:

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. 
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. 
Honor one another above yourselves.
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 
Share with God's people who are in need. 
Practice hospitality. 
Romans 12:9-13



I'll be working on it for a while, I think.


Hope ya'll are having a lovely day as well!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing! LOVE that verse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog Mary..love it!! Today was a nice day..I walked at the park. I am seeing if this will post this way. Eleanore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture of you on the tree. And I love ice tea. looks yummy.

    and I too love that verse, something we all need to look forward to. have a blessed week!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the scripture this morning!!

    p.s. blogged about YOU today! You've been wiggled!
    http://www.wild-and-precious.com/2011/03/baby-bump-brooklyn-bridge-edition.html

    xo,
    your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate it when my nail polish gets destroyed! although yours looks kinda cool this way! and i'm loving your fur vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bah-eutiful nails! You are so good at finding joy in the small details of life. I also am loving the quote at the top of your blog...not sure why I didn't notice that before!!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!