If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

this guy




...makes me smile. 
[ridiculously big, obviously.]

 It seems some of my teachers had a meeting at some point
and decided that this week should be the time where all the papers are due. 
It's possible that the decided over a casual chat
or that they never really had that meeting and I'm being dramatic,
but either way...
I hope it's a productive afternoon. 


Here's what I'll be trying not to think about this afternoon as I work away...


[can anyone do this on themselves? because my arms usually fall asleep or cramp up when I try...embarrassing.]








...so hopefully that's my next vacation spot. 




my gypsy necklaces. 
I couldn't stop playing with them in class today.
Too much fun. 

Also, to my great surprise, I was Wiggled!
Thanks Blair!


PS- For all my friends and blog friends who are waiting on something they want or need,
I read this the other day and was so encouraged.


Yes Lord, walking in the way of your laws,
we wait for you:
Your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. 
Isaiah 26:8


Love!

xoxo


8 comments:

  1. oh love the braids and that necklace...so pretty! :)

    and awesome picture of you two!

    blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i loo-o-ove braids! my arms start hurting, too!! and love that verse.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute! I love everything about that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute together : ) I love love!
    Also, my arms always get sore when I'm trying to braid my own hair. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these hair styles, especially the first one!! I bet you could pull these off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo is ADORABLE friend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait till my hair is long enough to do all these crazy sorts of braids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the fishtail braid, but it's rather impossible to do one in the back like that by yourself!! the first picture is really cute of the two of you.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!