If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

There is a road...

"There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect."
GK Chesterton





Beach with Greg, Waveland, Mississippi





Street in Mazatenango, Guatemala








Beach Trip with Family, Long Beach Island, New Jersey





Day-date with Greg, Fontainebleau State Park, Mandeville, Louisiana



My lovely friend Katie's picture of Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain


I'm having a crazy week getting back into the routine of school,
(after a lovely excursion into 85 degree weather)
and I was talking about it with one of my best friends. 
I explained that I knew I was going to get everything done, it just seems like I'll always be playing catch up.
She coined the term, "emotionally out of breath."
Super accurate. 


Pretty pictures,
 my obsessive cleaning of my apartment, 
daily scripture, 
chai spice tea with cinnamon-sugar,
hot sauce (of course), 
and my lovely friends

are gradually helping me catch my breath. 


xoxo 

7 comments:

  1. Loving the term "emotionally out of breath" I may just have to implement that into my life. Great blog!


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great sentence and so true! I love the picture with painting!

    MONi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot sauce, love it. I put it on my popcorn


    I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post - lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "emotionally out of breath"--so poignant! and that quote, "There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect" is the perfect mantra for an artist I think. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!