If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

surprise!

I got to be involved in another surprise bridal shower on Sunday! 
How lucky am I??? 

My adorable friend Amanda- see below.

I love. This. Girl. 

And this one time, we skipped a whole day of classes with some friends and went to the beach all day.
She helps me be rebellious. [In a fun, non lawbreaking kind of way.]

So I was brave and tried new makeup (navy blue cat eye) and a new dress. 

strange location for a picture? 
extra sassy face?
why yes...I did have it set on self timer on my bunkbeds!

a little less awkward?

mostly just wanted you guys to see my cool shoes!

and the print of this dress!




Medieval Literature of all kinds calls my name!
Hope it's sunny where ya'll are!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. omg. mary mary mary. obsessing over your hair and your dress. DEAD ON my friend. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE bridal showers!!!! that dress is amazing! woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bridal shower looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!