If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

pwetty

I have a bad habit of saying things like that. 
The w instead of the r. 
Like "Oh Gwegowy!"
Charming for everyone in my life that isn't a three year old, I'm sure. 

Anyways... these are pwetty. 
Vewy pwetty.


I told you it's my dream to be an indian princess, no?



So beautiful.


Seeeaaafooaammmmmmmmm




Greg, would you wear these?


Best. Coat. Ever. 
Although, I don't know if I could put up with everyone touching the coat all the time...
Just kidding, I'd be ok. 


Massive To- do list part II today-
inwardly being renewed...
inwardly being renewed...

xoxo!

4 comments:

  1. you inspired me to create a blog :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... you are so cute! I agree. All of the above are vewy pwetty. :)

    Great blog girl. I'm happy to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL pictures!! totally am in love with the dress on top. love love love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with that dress too! Great photos in your previous posts!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!