If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 31, 2011

papers

...are my favorite pastime. 

Ok well maybe not my favorite favorite, but it feels good to get something done.
My To-Do List is getting smaller and smaller [yes!!]
and I'm super focused/motivated, 
which means...
a homework free Saturday when Greg comes to visit!



other things that make my heart happy today:



love, love, love


thank you, stumbleupon!


This front door of a shed at home reminds me of a coral reef. 
Or at least those crazy fish. 




Our kitchen wall.
Afros and prints of fowl. 
Typical (?). 



My wonderful friend Natalie.
{This is a shot from our trip to Florida.}



Mailbox. 
And that unexpected orange/blue combo. It's been poppin' up everywhere lately.
I like. 



New Orleans.
Miss it so much!

Today's plan:
papers
with a side of Rachmaninov,
Chopin, 
Beethoven,
and whoever else comes up on my study playlist,
some hot chocolate
[it's rainy],
and a coffee date tonight!


Not bad, folks.

Hope your day is just as nice!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. is it sad that I thought those were chocolates at first and not earrings?? Must be an obvious sign as to what I'm thinking about... uh oh.

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm, you are super super cute. and I love those earrings. and your very random wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO stinking cute. I love love love photo booth. This blog just made me smile! :) :)
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm :) I found your blog from annalynnreilly. I love it. Your post made me sooo happy ! Have a good weekend

    Hannah

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such a cutie! love the afro prints, obviously, I guess! [have you seen my hair?] :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, the classical music playlists are always the best for papers and studying! love that.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!