If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 3, 2011

ooooh boy.

Today's the day- dinner party in B2! 

So I'm off to decorate, clean, bake, and cook my socks off.

This is what I hope my spring looks like...
a girl can dream!












makes me dizzy...in a good way. 





I think it takes a lot  to make cuffed leather shorts look this good.



If I could wear that shirt everyday, I would. 







I'll let you know tomorrow how the party goes if I don't burn the apartment complex down.

Have a lovely day!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Jason Wu's dress is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those dresses! Good luck with dinner.
    Lovely blog
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun would it be to be a super model just for one day and wear those crazy beautiful clothes down a run way???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Jason Wu and Zac Posen dress! So classy and I always love the tailored look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are playing hostess for an evening. I need to do that more often. Give me some tips ... and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that Jason Wu dress is amazing, good luck hosting have 911 on speed dial :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that chanel jacket! I hope my spring looks the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I could wear that shirt everyday too! It's STUNNING!!!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!