If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

love my job

When I'm home, I sometimes get to work at my church.
Yesterday, I was enlisted to brainstorm some decor ideas. 
Best job ever. 
So I got inspired.
And then the inspiration kept on coming. 

Inspired crosses


Beautiful, airy, open kitchen.

Open shelving, unique decoration. [Cereal anyone?]

Louis Vuitton Family Home 

Love! 

Paint Square Art on Etsy 
via Re-nest

Less appropriate for church, more applicable to my life: 


For my future career as Pocahontas/Indian Princess

I want to take this picture with all my favorite shoes soon!





I'm off to sip my girly coffee [read: mostly milk and sugar...tastes like a cupcake]
eat some almonds [read: desperate for protein]
and read The Divine Comedy [read: Spring Break is for catching up, obviously].

Love you all!
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. i love that picture of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these colored bowls & the louis trunk. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a pretty ring from bobbins & bits if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!