If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 24, 2011

inspiration station

For the gallery tonight...


Similar to our decor palette. 


So beautiful.  

Black, Grey, Brown, Texture




A new favorite. 




For spring dressing...



The outfit actually looks like it would taste like rainbow sorbet. 
Sign me up. 


For a house one day next year's apartment...





Perfect combo of antique-y and bright. 
Happy!


There's still so much going on, but this morning I read: 

Keep me safe, Oh God,
for in you I take refuge. 
I said to the Lord, "You are my God,"
Apart from you I have no good thing. 
Ps. 16:1+2

and

In the Lord I take refuge.
How then can you say to me:
Flee like a bird to your mountain!
Ps. 11:1

I am so grateful for a place of refuge. 
Life is good. 

xoxo


8 comments:

  1. oh oh i love those quotes girly girl!! another good one:

    "She who kneels before God can stand before anyone." :)

    have a FAB day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and pps- i am going to visit my boyfriend in FL today, he playing minor league baseball for the Phillies and i saw you were from there! Hopefully I'll be visiting during the season and we could be real life blog friends.... a girl can dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those books! And I love the canyon that looks like those books! AHHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guuuh...i love camilla belle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics as this blog :)

    with ℒℴvℯ,
    AmelyPhotography ♥
    http://swallowsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that verse is so sweet isn't it!!!!

    love that couch with those pillows. just want to take a long nap on that gorgeous couch!

    happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those verses! Such pretty pictures too!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!