If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 10, 2011

inspiration for a rainy day


While I hope all of you are enjoying pretty weather, it is really, really gross here.
I've decided to make the best of it by putting my pajamas back on,
[about .2 seconds after I got back from class this morning]
making some chai spice tea and a grilled cheese,
and sharing all of this prettiness with ya'll!
Also, I like the way the words
are making a triangle
like an arrow,
pointing
down
!


[I'm so lame.]

nails at YSL




[source unknown]

One of my very best friends was just in Paris (!), and I remembered these two beautiful pictures. 
Amazing- the hair, outfit, makeup combo...so classic. 




Right now, the idea of making a sweatshirt fit into an attractive outfit is very appealing. 
I'm not sure my fleece and worn out sweatpants would make the cut. 
[Maybe if I added heels?]



The swing in the living room... hello, dream home. 
The pepto-bismol pink dresser mostly just makes me want to paint stuff. 


It seems that today is going to mostly be me
reading Dante's inferno with my tea and a blanket. 

Not so bad. 

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!