If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm craving...


1. Warm, sunny weather. 
I don't know if you can see that fleece I'm wearing, but it looks like I made it out of a bear.
I'd really rather NOT need it. 

source unknown

2. A book nook!
Rhyming is so cheesy awesome. 


3. So bright! So cheerful! 


4. The ability to achieve this hairstyle. 
[I might try this soon...all you people who go to school with me- don't laugh.]



5. These Sam Edelman wedges- so ideal!
Definitely on the spring/summer wishlist. 

photo by Chaucee

6. time with this man. 
2 days! He picks me up on Friday!

Are any of you giving things up for Lent? 
I'd love to hear about it!


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. ugh that outfit in pic three is amazing.

    and i already gave up the sun and good food by moving to england. so i think god and i are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. They are so sweet. And your outfit is so gorgeous! I am giving up pop for lent. I don't usually give something up, but this year I just felt like it was time. hehe I'm so glad I found your blog! I am a new follower! ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I LOVE that book nook! I swear I need that right now in my house. Like right now.

    PS: Our weather has been 70's and sunny. I will try to send some your way!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that hair! I will definitely be trying it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book nook is fantastic. You and your man look adorable and so in love! I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!