If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, March 21, 2011

favorites

from spring break:








Beautiful:

Long my imprisoned spirit lay,
fast bound in sin and nature's night;
thine eye diffused a quickening ray;
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light!
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed thee.

-And Can It Be that I Should Gain
Charles Wesley (1707-1788)

We sang this in chapel today. Truth!

Happy Monday everyone!
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. these photos are so lovely!

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful girlie! You have a great eye for photography.

    Wesly. So good.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, spring break! looks lovely! i'm enjoying mine right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have cool pictures! Beautiful words :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!