If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, March 28, 2011

definitely time

...
for spring cleaning.
And oh man, is there a lot to do. 



obviously, I'm distraught. 

So, I'm going to get going on that, because I have night class
and super awesome bible study tonight. 
And I don't want the girls that come over to study Scripture
to have to move over because there are literally piles of garbage everywhere. 

So here's some awesome for ya'll.















aaaand the cutest cousins of all time. 
They're a little older now, but still... I love these. 



Hope your day is filled with cleaning!
Oh wait... that's mine.


xoxo!


4 comments:

  1. haha ive been cleaning non stop. and it feels sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day evening needs to be filled with cleaning...needs...doesn't mean its going to happen though! Happy Monday to you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have so much spring cleaning to do here....ahh!

    your cousins are adorable :)
    love your blog! looking forward to reading more!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did some deep spring cleaning the other day, so, just some tidying up now:-) Phew! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!