If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, March 26, 2011

and sunday comes afterwards...














some favorites. 

This third I will bring into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, 'They are my people'
and they will say, 'The Lord is our God.'

Zechariah 13:7 
[cf. Matthew 26:31]

Thankful for:
*being refined like gold
*coconut coffee from DD this morning
[*ladies behind the counter at DD telling me that a button on my shirt had popped open...yikes]
*grapefruit from Saritha
*the gallery being wonderful, successful, and giving PBU artists credit where it's definitely due
*time to read, plan, sleep, pray


Hope your Saturday is wonderful!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Is DD Duncin Donuts? Because I love coconut coffee. I may have to try it!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. leigh- it most certainly is... so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the verse! I absolutely LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you manipulate the sun in your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hate when shirt buttons pop open like that! happy happy relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coconut coffee, yes please! Beautiful photos too. And buttons popping open on shirts...oh joy. At least someone told you:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always...lovely pictures! love that bible verse too...thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this post. you are such a cutey. blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!