If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, February 20, 2011

That kind of week.


It was just a heels kind of week. 
I wore them four days this week- way more than usual. 

It just felt right. 






Picture Credit- the lovely and talented Alyssa


I just love this weekend- 
We cleaned the apartment, and it looks like new. 
My valentine's roses are living longer than expected. 
I feel involved at church, and service today was super challenging. 
I'm going to go craft a few letters for friends. 

Happy!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love the weekend! Cute doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a clean apartment! makes life so much more nice and organized.

    The Smith Circle

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!