If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, February 28, 2011

scenes from a walk


Ok, so this first one was not from my walk...but I just think flying is amazing. 



"I love the way a pony tail feels!" 
-Alyssa





Who knew this lovely little field was right near our apartment?!




So, so weird. 



This pretty much captures my walking style. 



My church!



My hair clip doesn't know which way we should walk next. 
I've always been bad with directions.



suburban skyline


Random Bamboo forest, so cool.



Alyssa, Keri, Me.


You should all check out my beautiful friend Chaucee's street style blog. 
It's awesome.
She's in Israel.
It's here.


xoxo!


5 comments:

  1. love these photos :)
    nice blog :)
    i'm gonna visit it again :)

    come and check out mine on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that walking style picture is amaaaaing. the sun in the corner just makes it that much better. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love finding sweet little spots like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that running pictures and your hair clip! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!