If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New Adventure.



Unless you count early high school xanga angst, I've never blogged before. 
I'm intrigued. 


Things I'm sure of:
This is exciting.
This is fun.

Things I'm unsure of:
How exactly to write a good blog post.
How often to write a blog post.
Who on earth will read these blog posts.
What I will write these about. 



Well, I'll try to even those lists out as time goes on. 
The pictures are from a photo shoot with my super talented roommate/photographer/artist/friend Alyssa. I think the one below captures my personality. Ha. 

1 comment:

  1. very cute photos :) and that was a really great blog post! x

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!