If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lovely.

Nice beginning to a weekend, I think. 

1. I love walks.
Because of the glorious weather yesterday, Alyssa and I took a long one around our neighborhood. 

My dear friend Monica and I, taking a walk in Guatemala 2 years ago. 

2. I had the best scones I've ever had this morning for breakfast. (Thank you Alyssa and Saritha!)

3. Those most delicious scones were eaten while watching Inherit the Wind. A personal favorite book and movie of mine. 


The movie raises so many important issues for people of faith. 
Watching it with my friends, we talked about how necessary it is for us to wrestle with the issues of human reason as it relates to scripture. 

How do we love the Lord with our heart, soul, and mind?

4. Grocery shopping+ thrift shopping+ Alyssa= awesome. 

5. How beautiful are these pictures by photographer David Zimmerman
I love the idea of a project dealing with barriers. 


found via alkeemi

6. Phone date last night with this guy. 



Hope everyone's weekend is just as wonderful!

xoxo

1 comment:

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!