If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Little Update


So remember when I told ya'll about the party? 
This is Alyssa (L) and Me (R) at the Midwinter's Evening Party. Unfortunately, neither of us won best dressed, but I did get to wear red lipstick for the first time in a while!

So fun. 


In other news, I went home this weekend. 

It was a nice little get away, and the Monkey Man did pretty well with an early Valentine's celebration. 

We saw this movie:

which was awesome. Funny and artsy. A rare feat!

I loved the scene where King George VI walks away from Lionel Logue in the park- such pretty cinema. 

Another plus- the movie reminded me again how much I love the idea of royalty. 
{{Who doesn't want to be a princess??}}


The main reason for the weekend away was to see some friends get married at our home church.
I can't wait to share pictures with ya'll!


A large white orangutan I gave to Monkey Man (fitting, no?) last Valentine's day. 


I hope all of you had a beautiful Valentine's day, and that you know the one who loves you most!
{Galatians 2:20}


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!