If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Events, Events, Events!

Last semester, we had some excellent times. 


We welcomed new students with Augustivus, an invention of our school in which we play ridiculous games and cheer each other on. I wore my most personality describing shoes. 



The Resident Life Team at our Apartments threw an awesome garden party, where we played classy lawn games, ate chocolate covered strawberries, and enjoyed all the candles!




Shane and Shane came to campus! How lucky are we?!?


Our Resident Life Team had an awkward middle school dance party... Just guess which clique I fit into. 


We successfully surprised lovely Anna with a bridal shower. (The reason she is the ex-roommate.) 


Enjoyed Christmas festivities with Alyssa (current roommate and photographer extraordinaire!)



And I'm thinking about all of these because the first big event of the semester is today, or rather, tonight. Alyssa and I will be dressing according to the invitation in Black, White, and Red, and I can't wait!

Don't you just love a good reason to get dressed up?




1 comment:

  1. Wow..how fun are you guys. Just realized that I need to dress up in goofy costumes and partay more often!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!