If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Confessions.

The title/heading confessions pretty much just allows me to make a random list- which is why i like it. 


1. I ate free Chipotle for dinner last night and tonight. (Hello, leftovers!)

2. I tried that nail polish thing where you marble the colors together before you dip your nails in it- so much harder than it looks in the youtube videos. (Like several hours harder.)

3. Every time my roommate talks about the formal in the spring I get little butterflies in my tummy. I cannot wait. An excuse to get dressed up! And last years was so fun!


Me and My Hot Date last year. (Taken by Chaucee)


4. I have been having wacko dizzy spells and seriously do not know how to make them stop. Anyone? Anyone?

5. I slept through my first class of the semester yesterday, and it's soooo bad. Once you skip one, you feel like you're invincible or something. And like you could get away with skipping every class. Especially those pesky ones you have to wake up at 6 am for. 

6. I'm loving blogging more than I thought I would. 

7. The whole followers thing- I have no idea how that works. It feels strange to ask someone to follow you, but then again, it also feels strange to want followers. 



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!