If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

check this out

It snowed last night. 
And if you know me well at all you know I really can't stand snow.
(It just makes you so unbearably cold chilly!)
So I'm spending some time gazing at these lovely images- mostly to distract myself. 




Love these colors, the details.




 Beautiful interiors.



 Gorgeous painting.


 My favorite museum at home is doing an exhibit on tea, including these two tea pots! 
They've also set up tea times- sounds like a fabulous date idea to me!



I'm off to sunny (God willing) Florida tomorrow afternoon, so I'll do my best to take good pictures!



From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. 
Ephesians 4:16


xoxo!




5 comments:

  1. love the blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  2. the orange dress leading the way is fab-u-lous. i want one. love it:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!